The Ipro Blogging Strategy is a perfect way for someone who is just starting with blogging to have a system that is easy to follow, and will create results for them.
If you are just starting out and have no money for traffic, but you need to collect leads and make sales, this will help you.
There Is No Free Traffic…
To get traffic you must spend time or money. The best option is to use both. By that I mean you must spend time writing articles, or posting in forums, or purchasing paid traffic. Article writing and forum posting is a time spending effort. Using Solo Ads or Banners is paid traffic. It is best to find one or two traffic methods and only do those until you can master them. You must be consistent in your traffic methods.
You Have To Manage Your Time…
Making proper use of your time is one skill that you have to master in order to be successful in this business. You need to set aside a specific amount of time for each task in your business. For example, I like to use a simple egg timer. When I am going to do a blog post, I allow an hour. I set the timer for one hour. During this time I focus solely on creating my blog post. No distractions. At the end of the hour, I stop and take a fifteen minute break. I then schedule my next project, set a time limit for it, and begin. I have found that this method works very well for me.
You Need A System…
1. You need to publish content on a consistent schedule.
2. You need to drive traffic to your blog.
3. You need to build a list of leads.
4. You need to provide value and build trust.
5. You need to present high value offers to your leads.
6. You need to up sell your customers in the back end.
Free Content Publishing…
1. Blogging is one of the best ways to publish content. The benefits of blogging are that you can have interaction with your readers, and you can build trust with them at the same time.
2. Forums are another source for you to interact with like minded people. In forums, you need to contribute and provide feedback. You must be consistent in your forum commenting. To find forums, simply go to Google and search “internet marketing forums.” (or whatever your niche is) A good forum is the Warrior Forum. I would recommend that you just post to one forum. More than that can be very time consuming.
3. You Tube
1. Create a You Tube Channel.
2. Consistently post your videos to your channel.
3. Build an audience on your channel.
4. Get traffic from your site to your channel.
5. Use annotations on your videos.
4. Other video distribution channels:
5. Facebook Fan Pages
1. Post regularly on your Fan Page.
2. Be yourself and always give value.
3. Use this to get traffic to your site.
6. Use all social media:
6. Google +
7. Live Journal
7. Google Hangouts and webinars.
1. Use these to let people get to know, like and trust you.
2. Always provide value for your attendees.
3. Use these to make sales.
Here Is A Strategy For You…
1. Set up a WordPress Blog. I would recommend using a Thrive Theme. This will be your central hub.
2. Create a You Tube channel.
3. Join one forum.
4. Create a Facebook Fan Page. This is different than your personal page.
5. Post consistently on your blog.
6. Post videos to your You Tube channel on a consistent basis.
7. Post your blog post link on your Facebook Fan Page and share it on all your social networks.
8. Make consistent post in forums with a link back to your blog.
9. Have an opt-in page on your blog to build your mailing list.
10. Have affiliate banners on your blog side bar.
How To Implement This Strategy…
Let’s say that we want a five day schedule. We want to make blog post, create videos, we want to share on social media, and we want to make forum post.
1. On Monday, we will create a video and post it to You Tube. We will make a blog post, and we will make a post to our Facebook Fan Page. We will make one post in a forum such as The Warrior Forum.
2. On Tuesday, we will create a video and post it to you Tube. We will make a blog post, and we will make a post to our Facebook Fan Page. We will make one post in a forum such as The Warrior Forum.
3. On Wednesday, we will create a video and post it to You Tube. We will make a blog post, and we will make a post to our Facebook Fan Page. We will make one post in a forum such as The Warrior Forum.
4. On Thursday, we will create a video and post it to You Tube. We will make a blog post, and we will make a post to our Facebook Fan Page. We will make one post in a forum such as The Warrior Forum.
5. On Friday, we will create a video and post it to You Tube. We will make a blog post, and we will make a post to our Facebook Fan Page. We will make one post in a forum such as The Warrior Forum.
What Did We Accomplish?
You created one video per day. Five videos.
You posted one video per day to You Tube. Five post.
You made one post per day to your Facebook Fan Page. Five post.
You made one post per day to your blog. Five post.
You made one post per day to a forum. Five post.
Is This Really Worth The Effort?
Yes, it is. Let me show you why.
When you post five videos per day for five days, you have 25 videos per week.
When you post five post on your Facebook Fan Page for five days, you have 25 post per week.
When you make five post per day to your blog for five days, you have 25 blog post per week.
When you post five comments per day in a forum for five days, you have 25 forum comments per week.
In one week, you have made 100 pieces of content.
To take this a step further. If you just took your blog post and your forum post together, and did them consistently for 48 weeks, you would have 2,400 pieces of content. Can you imagine the traffic that would be generated back to your blog? This is a very powerful method.
These types of tips and strategies are shared on a weekly basis in the Ipro system. The training is excellent. I would highly recommend that you give it a look.
To your success,